One of the best things about hot chocolate is how it warms people on a cold day. A cup of hot cocoa can make you feel warm and cozy, while also giving you a lot of energy. Because it is creamy and sweet, it is a delicious winter drink that tastes great. It can be made with milk, sugar, cocoa powder, vanilla extract, and whipped cream to add extra sweetness and flavour.
Some people like to use a velvetiser before adding their favourite chocolate powder to make hot chocolate at home. This is because the velvetiser helps melt the cocoa butter in the cocoa powder and the sugar, which will make it easier for you to dissolve them in hot milk. It also helps avoid lumps of unmelted sugar, which can spoil the drink’s smooth taste. It gives your hot chocolate a silky smoothness that is difficult to get in any other way.
We have teamed up with other bloggers to give one away.
The bloggers taking part
This giveaway couldn’t happen without the bloggers below taking part and contributing towards the prize. Please take a moment to visit them and show your support.
At Home With Alice | Two Hearts One Roof | Catch Up With Claire | Make Money Without a Job | Nine to Three Thirty | Hannah and the Twiglets | Rice Cakes and Raisins | Jennie Pennie | Ecoralive | thriftychap | Life With Jupiter & Dann | The Geordie Grandma | Christmas With Katie | Doing the ImPCOSible | Real Girls Wobble | Mamma Prada | The Heaton Family | A Life of Lovely | Me, Him, the Dog and a Baby! | Pounds and Sense | Positively Lifestyle | Robyn’s Photography Academy | Stressed Mum | Life in a Break Down | Renovation Bay-Bee | Reduced Grub | The Mini Millionaire | Thrifty Husband | Mrs Pinch | Good Life and Mind
This prize is a copper Hotel Chocolat Velvetiser with 2 x Everything + Milky Pouch + Classic Pouch + 500ml Chocolate Cream Liqueur.
Terms and Conditions
1. There is one top prize of the Hotel Chocolat Velvetiser and 2 x Everything + Milky Pouch + Classic Pouch + 500ml Chocolate Cream Liqueur.
2. There are no runner up prizes.
3. Open to UK residents aged 18 and over, excluding all bloggers involved with running the giveaway
4. Closing date for entries is midnight on 12.12.2021
5. The same Rafflecopter widget appears on all the blogs involved, but you only need to enter on one blog
6. Entrants must log in to the Rafflecopter widget, and complete one or more of the tasks – each completed task earns one entry in the prize draw
7. Tweeting about the giveaway via the Rafflecopter widget will earn five bonus entries into the prize draw.
8. 1 winner will be chosen at random.
9. The winner will be informed by email within 7 days of the closing date and will need to respond within 28 days with their delivery address, or a replacement winner will be chosen.
10. The winners’ names will be published in the Rafflecopter widget (unless the winner objects to this).
11. The prizes will be dispatched within 14 days of the winner confirming their details.
12. The promoter is Drew Media LTD t/a www.MakeMoneyWithoutAJob.com
13. By participating in this prize draw, entrants confirm they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions
Simply complete any or all of the Rafflecopter entry widget options below to be entered. You can also tweet about the giveaway daily to earn bonus entries.
a Rafflecopter giveaway