I’d been getting a bit fed up with my phone. My old case was broken and I’d had a screen protector on for ages which was showing signs of wear. I’ve got an iPhone 4 which I’ve had since they were the latest thing and it had started to get a bit battered. In fact, I’d been thinking about changing it, but I was reluctant to because of the expense. CaseApp asked me if I’d like to review one of their phone cases and I thought why not.
I’m really glad I took CaseApp up on their offer. I picked a favourite picture of H taken at one of our favourite places and ordered my case. This was really easy to do. Within a few days my nice new case arrived. The picture quality is really nice and H was chuffed to bits that he was going to be on my phone case. I got rid of my old case and changed the screen protector (which really helped the responsiveness of my phone screen). The phone looks great and I’m happy with it again, so I’ve shelved plans for buy a new one.
If you’d like to win a CaseApp phone case (available for a range of models and makes of phone), then enter our competition on the rafflecopter below.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. No bulk, third-party or automated entries.
2. Entrants must be UK residents aged 18 years or older.
3. The winners will be chosen by a random draw.
4. The winner will be notified by email and will have a week to claim their prize. Should they fail to respond within this time, an alternative winner will be selected.
5. Promoter is responsible for fulfilling the prize and full contact details of the winner will be passed onto the promoter.
6. Competition closes on 15th October 2014.
a Rafflecopter giveaway