The Easter holidays are only just behind us, but before we know it, half term will be creeping up on us. If memory serves, last year’s Whitsun half term was not the greatest on the weather front, so you might want to have something up your sleeve for a rainy day. Watching a film together is a favourite in this house on a rainy day and at the weekend, we tried out A Mouse’s Tale.
A Mouse’s Tale is a story of good versus evil.In order to save their kingdom from evil rodents, Samantha and Sebastian are given a mission by the King of Rodencia and the wise Wizard Dalliwog. Their task is to find a legendary magic crystal, which has the power to defeat the evil rodents. With the help of two trustworthy knights, they travel far into the forest and even enter a forbidden world of giants to accomplish their mission.
If you’d like to join in with a little family movie fun, you can preorder A Mouse’s Tale now. I also have a copy to give away to readers of Nine to Three Thirty.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. No bulk, third-party or automated entries.
2. Entrants must be UK residents aged 18 years or older.
3. The winners will be chosen by a random draw.
4. The winner will be notified by email and will have a week to claim their prize. Should they fail to respond within this time, an alternative winner will be selected.
5. Promoter is responsible for fulfilling the prize and full contact details of the winner will be passed onto the promoter.
6. Competition closes on 18 May 2015.
A Mouse's Tale