Lex-GO is an enjoyable family word game that’s educational too. It’s made by Waddington based on ‘Lexicon – The card Game’ that some readers may remember – I think we had it at home and used to play it in the holidays. Lex-GO would make a great travel game for long journey, as well as a fun game to play with the family at home. It’s described as suitable for ages 8 and above.
This game is all packed up inside a zipped canvas red case shaped like the letter ‘L@. The tiles are plastic and each one has a letter printed onto it in large black type.
The idea of the game is that you race against other players to be the first to get rid of all your tiles. You do this by creating words, but you can also add letters to other players words as well as removing a letter from another player and replacing it with one of your tiles (as long as it still makes a word).
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. No bulk, third-party or automated entries.
2. Entrants must be aged 18 years or older and resident in the UK.
3. The winners will be chosen by a random draw.
4. Promoter is responsible for fulfilling the prize and full contact details of the winner will be passed onto the promoter.
5. Competition closes on 26th August 2018.