A party with a theme seems a lot more personal than one without doesn’t it? In the past H has enjoyed birthdays themed around Pokemon (last year) or Octanauts (when he was 4 I think). Those years he was particularly into those with Pokemon Go being the big hit in 2016 and 2017. Octonauts was very popular for several years and to be honest he’d happily watch an episode even now at 11 years of age. He’s always appreciated me making that extra effort, but as a busy mum it’s always helpful I’ve found, to have somewhere that you can source the things you need, all the better if you can it in one place or just buy a pack that includes everything you need. Party bags in particular can be time-consuming if you have to source the individual contents as well as the bag itself and it’s much nicer if the bag has a theme running through it too.
I’ve teamed up with Party Bags and Supplies for a new competition for my readers. They sell a wide range of party packs with all kinds of different themes from specific films like Frozen, or TV programmes like In The Night Garden, or animal focused like Dino Blast. There is something there to please just about everybody. If you’d like to win an item from this page on the Party Bags and Supplies site, enter via the Gleam widget below.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- No bulk, third-party or automated entries.
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or older.
- The winners will be chosen by a random draw.
- Promoter is responsible for fulfilling the prize and full contact details of the winner will be passed onto the promoter.
- Competition closes on 4th May 2018.
- Winner can not have won a prize from Party Bags and Supplies previously.