Well today seems to be typical bank holiday weather and fear the summer may be over. It was a good one though, so that helps. HARIBO have been helping us get back into a summery mood though with their two new mouth-watering treats that are set to be hot editions this summer, with new Frenzy flavours of Starmix and Tangfastics in refreshing mixed fruit flavour drink combinations.
HARIBO Frenzy Starmix Fruit Punch
Combining an exciting blend of fruit flavours including cherry and lime, apple and elderflower and strawberry and rhubarb with the iconic and much-loved pieces, Starmix Fruit Punch will bring the spirit of summer to any occasion.
HARIBO Frenzy Tangfastics Fruit Spritzers
For fans who prefer a little more fizz, Tangfastics Fruit Spritzers feature a sparkling mix of fruit flavours including blueberry and lemon, raspberry and pineapple and apple and pomegranate. We love the tangyiness (is that a word?) of these sweets, but you do need a strong tongue as they are fizzy.
We’ve been taking these sharing packs out to share with friends over the summer and they have proved very popular. I have a HARIBO goody bag to give away, so readers can try to win the chance to try them out too.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. No bulk, third-party or automated entries.
2. Entrants must be aged 18 years or older and resident in the UK.
3. The winners will be chosen by a random draw.
4. Promoter is responsible for fulfilling the prize and full contact details of the winner will be passed onto the promoter.
5. Competition closes on 9th September 2018.