I’m not a fan of plastic straws, but some drinks just work so much better through a straw I’ve found. I hadn’t found a suitable alternative until I heard about glass straws which can come in there own carrying cases. VASO launched their range of premium glass straws in the UK at the start of the year. VASO’s range of premium glass straws offer consumers a reusable, sustainable and recyclable product (and packaging) that delivers a 100% pure taste as they are free from plastics, toxins, mineral oils and BPA. I love the idea that when you sip, you aren’t sucking up plastic nasties with your drink.
VASO straws are an extremely high quality product, engineered in Germany from toughened glass. They also have a range of bamboo travel cases that have been specifically designed for their straws. Further details are available on their web site: https://glassstraw.co.uk
Recent data suggests that millions of plastic straws are used daily which leads to billions of tonnes of plastic waste per year. This plastic waste finds its way in to our oceans and is creating an environmental impact. VASO’s mission is to help reduce this waste by providing you with a reusable, sustainable solution that is fully recyclable to help reduce plastic waste.The UK government’s legislation regarding the ban of single use plastic straws finally being passed in the commons which is to be enforced in October. Consumers are utilising their own reusable straws when dining / drinking out during the current pandemic to reduce contact points. The sustainable, reusable and eco-friendly market is seeing huge growth as the consumer awareness grows.
VASO and I have teamed up to offer one lucky reader the chance to win a mixed set pack and a case of each size. Enter via the Gleam widget below.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. No bulk, third-party or automated entries allowed.
2. Entrants must be aged 18 years or older and resident in the UK.
3. The winner or winners will be chosen by a random draw using the competition widget.
4. Promoter is responsible for fulfilling the prize and full contact details of the winner will be passed onto the promoter to enable prize fulfillment. Please be aware that prize fulfillment may take a little longer in these uncertain times.
5. The winner’s name may be published on this site.
6. Competition closes 4th October 2020.