For anyone who enjoys using Baylis & Harding’s lovely products, it will come as no surprise that they have some wonderful selections available this Mother’s Day. In particular, the Royale Garden collection has some standout selections. Inspired by the beautiful English countryside the Royale Garden collection captures the floral decadent fragrances. With wonderful scents like Rose, Poppy & Vanilla, Verbena & Chamomile, Peach, Peony & Jasmine and Lemon & Basil.
The sound of the Verbena & Chamomile fragrance sounded particularly attractive. This citrus herbal creation features orange, lemon and lime in the top of the scent. As you continue, the fragrance leads to orange flower, basil and fresh herbal accords. It’s very pleasantly, refreshingly aromatic.
In fact, the Verbena & Chamomile wash bag set is a perfect gift with its luxury, zip up wash bag inspired by a traditional English country garden. The bag has a rich, colourful design that reminds me of William Morris. Inside you’ll find a 100ml bottle of shower creme, a 100ml bottle of shampoo, a 50ml tube of hand creme and a 50ml tube of conditioner. So this would make a perfect set to take away on a holiday or short break. When you open a bottle you get a zesty scent of lemon verbena with warmer hints of basil, rosemary and sage beneath. This would be a lovely gift to be given on Mother’s Day morning. The scents will transport you into the English summer, even if we will have to wait a bit longer for that in reality.
I have a Verbena & Chamomile wash bag set to give away to one lucky reader. Enter via the Gleam widget below.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. No bulk, third-party or automated entries allowed.
2. Entrants must be aged 18 years or older and resident in the UK.
3. The winner or winners will be chosen by a random draw using the competition widget.
4. Promoter is responsible for fulfilling the prize and full contact details of the winner will be passed onto the promoter to enable prize fulfillment. Please be aware that prize fulfillment may take a little longer in these uncertain times.
5. The winner’s name may be published on this site.
6. Competition closes 4th April 2021.