The Baby Box Company specialise in providing new baby gifts with a difference. Set up by a mother and daughter team Christine Smith and Chloe Wright from Market Harborough, Leicestershire, when they realised that there weren’t really any providers out there providing gift sets for newborns that weren’t in baby blue or little girl pink. The Baby Box Company is all about modern and bright unisex prints, so their high quality items can be passed down to siblings. For the purists out there, they offer a range of all white baby hampers.
Personally I love all the bright colours and funky prints. I loved dressing H in them and wish there’d been more of that sort of clothing available especially for the early months. There is a huge range of hampers available and something for every price range with the smallest hampers costing just £15. You can buy a hamper just for baby or pick one with some items for mum too. Twins are catered for too or you can create your very own box of personally chosen goodies.
I’m very pleased to be able to offer a medium-sized Fab and Funky Hamper to giveaway to readers of Nine to Three Thirty. Enter via the Gleam widget below.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. No bulk, third-party or automated entries.
2. Entrants must be UK residents aged 18 years or older.
3. The winners will be chosen by a random draw.
4. The winner will be notified by email and will have a week to claim their prize. Should they fail to respond within this time, an alternative winner will be selected.
5. Promoter is responsible for fulfilling the prize and full contact details of the winner will be passed onto the promoter.
6. Competition closes on 1 July 2015.
The Baby Box Company Giveaway