I’ve been avoiding the shops as much as possible during lockdown. For me it’s been a trip out to the shops every two weeks for a big stock up and I’ve tried to limit top up shops (and succeeded as I’ve hardly done any). One of the things I’ve struggled with is getting everything in my trolley as two weeks of food for us, some bits for Dad and friends take up most of the space and there really isn’t much room for other essentials like cleaning products, kitchen roll/toilet roll and bin bags.
This month though I’ve teamed up with Viking Direct to let me try out their products. I loved the idea of being able to buy what you want online and order the quantities you want and not have to worry about stock on shelves or being accused of hoarding when all you are doing is buying for multiple households. They have all the usual brands and some I’d not come across before – such a lot of choice. I loved that I could buy bigger quantities than normal and I can now refill some of my smaller containers with things like hand soap (I seem to be getting through more of that than ever before). Also, those things I always end up running out of and forgetting to buy (like rubber gloves for washing up and cleaning) I can buy in a big packet. You can just buy a single normal size product too, so all options are covered.
Shopping with Viking Direct was so convenient too. My order came in a big delivery, so I was able to restock my cleaning cupboard in one go. I’m now well stocked up and I’ll certainly look to do that again in the future.
If you’d like win a Viking Direct cleaning bundle worth £100 like the one I had, enter via the Gleam widget below.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. No bulk, third-party or automated entries allowed.
2. Entrants must be aged 18 years or older and resident in the UK.
3. The winner or winners will be chosen by a random draw using the competition widget.
4. Promoter is responsible for fulfilling the prize and full contact details of the winner will be passed onto the promoter to enable prize fulfillment. Please be aware that prize fulfillment may take a little longer in these uncertain times.
5. The winner’s name may be published on this site.
6. Competition closes 24th July 2020.