We’ve just had veganuary and I think more and more people are thinking of going vegan for health reasons. That said, it can see a bit daunting if you don’t know a lot about what’s involved. Viva! have come to the rescue with a great idea to help you on your way.
If you’ve ever wished going vegan came with a manual? Now it does! Whether you’ve been vegan for 5 days, 5 years or just fancy giving it a go – this pack is for you. It’s not uncommon for new vegans to feel a little overwhelmed. There is so much to think about. What will I eat? Will I get enough protein? What about cheese?! Is soya bad for you? These are all important issues that need to be addressed and Viva! is here to give you all the answers.
Get prepared – in this super pack Viva! give you the best vegan life hacks, practical nutritional information and top delicious recipes. This pack has all you need to make trying vegan a breeze.
The pack includes:
- Wallcharts – never miss out on iron, protein or calcium with these super helpful wallcharts, They listing everything you need to stay healthy. Keep them on your fridge, kitchen cupboards or walls.
- 13 pages of deliciously mouth-watering recipes
- Discover why vegan is best for your health, planet and the animals
- Animal farm – the undercover truth about the animal agriculture industry
- The Veganiser – your favourite dishes made vegan
- Why you don’t need dairy
- Top tips for new vegans
- Everyone’s a winner – great vegan athletes
- Answers to the most irritating questions
- Health quiz
If you’d like to win one of these really helpful packs, enter via the Gleam widget below. I have five to give away to my readers.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. No bulk, third-party or automated entries allowed.
2. Entrants must be aged 18 years or older and resident in the UK.
3. The winner or winners will be chosen by a random draw using the competition widget.
4. Promoter is responsible for fulfilling the prize and full contact details of the winner will be passed onto the promoter to enable prize fulfillment. Please be aware that prize fulfillment may take a little longer in these uncertain times.
5. The winner’s name may be published on this site.
6. Competition closes 7th March 2021.