The other weekend I went along to the Westley Hotel, in the Acock’s Green area of Birmingham, to try out their Sunday roast dinner with my family. The hotel has a generous free car park, so it’s great if you are travelling to Birmingham by car. Inside it’s pleasantly decorated and the staff are welcoming and friendly.
The Sunday roast dinner is served on the carvery and there were 3 meats available on our visit, so we could choose between turkey, beef and ham. As well as a generous meat portion, we were able to help ourselves to good range of vegetables, some nice fluffy Yorkshires and a choice of gravy.
As you can see we got a good roast dinner and our plates were soon cleared. Some of us managed to find room for a pudding and we were able to choose from a nice selection with the black forest brownie getting our vote as the best of the bunch.
Check out what else the Westley Hotel have going on over Christmas by downloading this brochure.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. No bulk, third-party or automated entries.
2. Entrants must be aged 18 years or older.
3. The winners will be chosen by a random draw.
4. The winner will be notified by email and will have a week to claim their prize. Should they fail to respond within this time, an alternative winner will be selected.
5. Promoter is responsible for fulfilling the prize and full contact details of the winner will be passed onto the promoter.
6. Competition closes on 8th December 2017.
7. Prize to be taken by 30 June 2018.