Skates.co.uk is a family owned company based in Romsey. Skates.co.uk sell a wide range of wheeled products from Heelys, through inline skates, roller skates and skateboards, to a comprehensive range of scooters. Scooters have become more and more popular in recent years, with stunt scooters being particularly sought after by tweens and teens. Learning stunts on a scooter is a lot of fun, plus it’s a great way of getting your child off the computer and out in the fresh air.
For a child just starting out on stunt scooters, it’s best to start with a beginner’s model. They are generally less expensive which is great whilst your child is learning and it means it’s not an expensive hobby to get into. A good place to start is the Blazer Pro Outrun FX Complete Stunt Scooter which is suitable for 7-14 year olds. As you can see it looks very sleek with its black and blue good looks. It doesn’t just look cool though as it has a bar that spins 360 degrees to allow tricks to be done. It’s currently reduced on Skates.co.uk and you can get it for £99.99.
I’ve teamed up with Skates.co.uk to offer one lucky reader the chance to win a Blazer Pro Outrun FX Complete Stunt Scooter of their own. Enter via the Gleam widget below.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. No bulk, third-party or automated entries allowed.
2. Entrants must be aged 18 years or older and resident in the UK.
3. The winner or winners will be chosen by a random draw using the competition widget.
4. Promoter is responsible for fulfilling the prize and full contact details of the winner will be passed onto the promoter to enable prize fulfillment. Please be aware that prize fulfillment may take a little longer in these uncertain times.
5. The winner’s name may be published on this site.
6. Competition closes 30th May 2021.