I got sent some of Munchy Seeds products to review. Their products have a bold new look and there are some delicious new flavours. Munchy Seeds are the ideal brain-boosting snack and that’s because these nutritious seeds are packed full of vitamins, nutrients and Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids. There’s five new tasty flavours to choose from that will appeal to even the fussiest eater including two savoury and three sweet flavours: Mega Omega, Sweet Chilli, Salted Caramel, Honey Roasted and Warm Cinnamon. They are perfect for mixing into a yoghurt, sprinkling over porridge or on top of a hearty salad, these delicious seeds can make a huge difference to brain function and give an energy boost at any time of the day.
How have I used my seeds? I’ve added them to my morning yoghurt breakfast along with my normal fruit and nuts. I find they add a nice extra crunch and of course, they add nutrition too. I’ve sprinkled the savoury seeds over a salad and I’ve found them a great snack to keep me going if it’s a bit of a wait till lunch or dinner. I have a tendency to get a bit ‘hangry’ so they are a useful way of stopping that happening. I think though my biggest success has been using them to make some healthy oaty flapjack style snacks. I made the flapjacks to use up some over ripe bananas, but added plenty of healthy goodies like honey, grated apple, dried fruit, oats and of course the warm cinnamon flavour of seeds. They complemented the other ingredients perfectly and help me feel even better about eating them.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. No bulk, third-party or automated entries allowed.
2. Entrants must be aged 18 years or older and resident in the UK.
3. The winner or winners will be chosen by a random draw using the competition widget.
4. Promoter is responsible for fulfilling the prize and full contact details of the winner will be passed onto the promoter to enable prize fulfillment.
5. The winner’s name may be published on this site.
6. Competition closes at the end of Sunday 16th February 2020.
Munchy Seeds Bundle