Have you left your Mother’s Day shopping to the last-minute? The number of times I’ve left gift shopping almost too late are too many to relate. For me when I am last-minute present hunting, I need something that I can get at a nearby store. This is why Baylis & Harding is a bit of a ‘go-to’ choice for me as their gifts are available in stores like Asda, Argos, House of Fraser, Morrisons and Tescos. Most of us can get to one of those easily enough.
Recently I’ve been trying out some of the products from Baylis& Harding’s Skin Spa range. Skin Spa includes lots of lovely gift sets including this one which specialises in foot treats. There’s Patchouli & Pink Peppermint foot lotion, foot soak crystals and super soft socks. A lovely, pampering gift to receive.
I have a foot treats set to give away to readers. Enter via the Gleam widget below.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. No bulk, third-party or automated entries.
2. Entrants must be UK residents aged 18 years or older.
3. The winners will be chosen by a random draw.
4. The winner will be notified by email and will have a week to claim their prize. Should they fail to respond within this time, an alternative winner will be selected.
5. Promoter is responsible for fulfilling the prize and full contact details of the winner will be passed onto the promoter.
6. Competition closes on 9 March 2016.
Mother's Day Baylis & Harding