Buying a present for Father’s Day can be tricky and it’s difficult to think of anything original. You don’t want to descend to buying something too mundane, but there is only so much smelly stuff a chap can use. Have you thought about giving something practical and useful? Like an umbrella? In this country it will probably get plenty of use and there are some lovely quality umbrellas over at Susino, in fact we reviewed a couple of their umbrellas lately.
I’ve teamed up with Susino to give away an umbrella from either the gentleman’s range or the golf range for Father’s Day this year. As you can see H reviewed one of the gentleman’s umbrellas – he’s getting grown up now and I wanted him to have a suitable umbrella for secondary school. We were impressed by the quality and sturdiness of his umbrella and it should last well. They have quite a range available, mostly in black as you might expect, but some more colourful ones too.
You can have a golfing umbrella in black, but it seems a pity not to go for something brighter if you can. Susino have a wide range of colour options available from more subdued hues to a rainbow umbrella.
If you’d like to win a umbrella, enter via the Gleam widget below.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. No bulk, third-party or automated entries.
2. Entrants must be aged 18 years or older.
3. The winners will be chosen by a random draw.
4. The winner will be notified by email and need to provide a postal address by 9 December 2017. Should they fail to respond within this time, an alternative winner will be selected.
5. Promoter is responsible for fulfilling the prize and full contact details of the winner will be passed onto the promoter.
6. Competition closes on 3rd June 2018.