This Christmas, give her something that she deserves!
All women have a different tastes which makes it difficult to take the perfect gift for them. However, this Christmas, there are a few things that you should not miss out on buying for your special someone.
- I love trying out new products and it’s great to get some travel sized products for new year adventures. These Artistry Skin Nutrition™ sets contain 2 weeks supply of products so are great for travelling or as a way of experiencing the range before committing to buy full sizes. Artistry Skin Nutrition™ is a skincare collection that works like supplements for the skin. The new clean, traceable, and vegan skincare line is powered by cutting-edge skin science and plant-based phytonutrients with clean ingredients and processes for healthy beauty – with no compromises. Every product includes ingredients from Nutrilite™, a world leader in vitamins and plant-based dietary supplements, that are traceable from seed to skin to ensure they’re pure, safe and effective. These skincare solutions target each person’s individual needs and skin nutritional gaps, so they can create a personalised beauty regimen that’s just right, every time. I tried the Hydrating Solution Set which is formulated for “normal to dry” skin to help sustain its youthful look.
- Echor launched during lockdown with a line of luxury, science-backed products designed to help people create a relaxing evening routine and aid a restful night’s sleep.
The Echor End of Day Wellness Journal is debossed with the mantra “Tomorrow Starts Tonight”, it’s a luxurious night journal ready to help process thoughts at the end of the day. Presented in a premium gift box it looks attractive, making it a perfect wellness present for that special someone. As well as plenty of space for writing down thoughts, there are hints, tips or phrases to help you let go of the day.
- Evolve Beauty products are lovingly handmade in small batches at their studio in Hertfordshire to ensure the freshness of the precious antioxidants in the natural oils, butters and extracts. Perfect for dull skin that needs a helping hand to become bright and luminous. The Discovery Box: Radiance has three radiance-boosting products will help to reveal an inner glow. Gently yet effectively exfoliate with the AHA-rich Miracle Mask and Liquid Radiance Glycolic Toner (which also contains Willow Bark to promote clarity). Whilst the Vitamin rich Bio-Retinol + C Booster is also set to illuminate a complexion.
- Cut a bit of a dash this Christmas with something from Hidden, the global womenswear brand.
I’m loving these White Snake Pu Knee High Boots which would cut a real dash at a Christmas party this season. I have a discount code for Hidden for readers: NINETOTHREETHIRTY10.
- Something nice for a Secret Santa £5 gift would be this fab bauble from Baylis & Harding.
The Baylis & Harding The Fuzzy Duck Winter Wonderland Festive Bath Bubbles Bauble Gift contains 250ml of Shower & Bath Bubbles presented in a beautiful pine cone patterned Christmas bauble.
- Klean Kanteen sold their first BPA free stainless steel bottles in 2004 and have gone from strength to strength since then. I love this Insulated TKWide, not only does it look fabulous, but it can act as a water bottle, coffee mug, sport bottle or insulated cup. It will keep things hot for 14 hours and cool for 47 hours.
- How about a home spa this Christmas? Leading at-home aesthetic device expert, Sensica have launched the all-in-one spa Sensica Sensismooth.Created by leading professionals, the Sensismooth incorporates multi-adaptive technology that can be utilised for effective facial cleansing, gentle face and body exfoliation, and rejuvenating pedicure treatments, using Sensica’s patented Adapt2U™ pads, making it easy to target hard to reach areas such as elbow, knees, and ankles. Sensismooth is the only device that can ensure a uniform treatment, even on trickier areas of the body.
- Since 1992, New York based Kikkerland Design have been putting the ‘fun’ in functional with their practical, tongue-in-cheek collection of home accessories, storage solutions and gadgets.
The Felt I-Bed Storage solution is the perfect way to keep things organised. Whether you’re working from home or catching up with your favourite show on the television, the sturdy wooden top is the perfect place for your laptop and it also features a handy angled slot for your tablet.
- Digital gifts are great if you aren’t able to be together this Christmas. How about the Mindshine App? It’s a happiness coach in your pocket with science-based daily exercises, constantly adapting to you to make your every day better. If you buy an annual subscription, it’s a gift that will last all year. It’s a great tool for helping to stay positive when life throws obstacles in your way.
- Our Remedy products are great at dealing with anxiety or sleep problems as well as ‘women’s problems’. This 500mg oil duo is the perfect addition to your wellness routine. Pretty Peaceful is our restorative sleep blend, combining CBD with lavender, sweet orange and geranium for a soothing and balancing boost. Drop half a pipette under your tongue or into your herbal tea before bed for a restful nights sleep.
For more gift ideas: