Baylis & Harding have come up with great value, luxurious products perfect for your summer holidays. If you have a lot of toiletries to buy for the whole family, it can take big chuck out of your holiday spending money, so if you can buy similar products for less, why not and save the money for an extra cocktail or two.
Hand sanitiser doesn’t need to be clinical and smell like a hospital to be effective. I’ve been enjoying using this Jasmine & Apple Blossom Luxury Hand Gel. It smells wonderful and it doesn’t dry my hands out thanks to the added moisturisers. When you use a product that smells this good and which looks after your hands, you’ll get a lot more takers for clean hands on holiday.
My hair often suffers with the classic holiday combination of sun, sand and sea, not to mention chlorine from the pool. I’ve been a fan of Baylis & Harding’s great hair range for a while and think the coconut extract version is a great way of taking care of holiday haircare.
I think in the summer it’s good to get in the mood with some fruity scents in the bathroom. I’m love Baylis & Harding’s beauticology range especially the mango & mandarin variety.
Luckily this summer I have some Baylis & Harding summer holiday goodies to give away. Enter via the Gleam widget below.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. No bulk, third-party or automated entries.
2. Entrants must be aged 18 years or older.
3. The winners will be chosen by a random draw.
4. The winner will be notified by email and will have a week to claim their prize. Should they fail to respond within this time, an alternative winner will be selected.
5. Promoter is responsible for fulfilling the prize and full contact details of the winner will be passed onto the promoter.
6. Competition closes on 13th August 2017.
B&H SUMMER HOLIDAY