H is well past the baby stage, but I was interested to try these products from Milton as many of them are suitable well past the baby stage. Since having a child I find I use wipes a lot more in my day-to-day life even though I’m no longer using them for child-related purposes most of the time. Cleaning is a lot easier with a wipe or two and it’s perfect for doing a quick clean when you haven’t got time for a more deep down clean.
Milton’s Antibacterial Surface Wipes are ideal for travel (I like to use them to wipe the surfaces around our seats if we are on a plane or a train) and quick clean ups at home or on the move. It’s reassuring to know that they kill 99.9% of germs including bacterial and fungi. This level of protection gives me the confidence to use them in the bathroom or the kitchen too. It’s fragrance free which is always a win with me as I don’t like products that are too fragranced.
The Antibacterial Surface Spray is a bleach-free formula cleans, disinfects and freshens all surfaces. You can use it on kitchen worktops and fridges, as well as baby equipment like potties, high chairs and changing mats. This 3-in-1 antibacterial spray kills 99.9% of germs including bacteria and fungi, leaving a lovely fresh fragrance.
I have a Milton hygiene kit to give away. Enter via the Gleam widget below.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. No bulk, third-party or automated entries.
2. Entrants must be aged 18 years or older.
3. The winners will be chosen by a random draw.
4. The winner will be notified by email and will have a week to claim their prize. Should they fail to respond within this time, an alternative winner will be selected.
5. Promoter is responsible for fulfilling the prize and full contact details of the winner will be passed onto the promoter.
6. Competition closes on 22nd October 2017.
Milton Hygiene Givaway