Recently I was sent a lovely print from Visual Philosophy to review. Visual Philosophy is an online print & poster shop set up by two parents to help pay for the costs of sending their son to university. You can read my review on 92three30’s sister blog: A Little Luxury For Me. The good news is though that I have a print for readers of 92three30 to win.
The prize on offer is one of a choice of four prints. You can choose from Little Baby Girl one, a Vintage Duck print, maybe this Favourite Doll image or a Retro Ship picture. All these prints would make a lovely decorative touch for a child’s bedroom or a baby’s nursery. If you’d like to win one, choose which one you’d like to win and write the name in a comment on this post. Remember to fill in the Rafflecopter too. You can gain additional entries by sharing or following on social media too.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. No bulk, third party or automated entries.
2. Entrants must be UK residents aged 18 years or older.
3. The winners will be chosen by a random draw.
4. The winner will be notified by email and will have a week to claim their prize. Should they fail to respond within this time, an alternative winner will be selected.
5. Promoter is responsible for fulfilling the prize and full contact details of the winner will be passed onto the promoter.
6. Competition closes on 5 October 2013.