Fuzzikins are celebrating this year’s Halloween by teaming up with us to run a competition, in which one lucky reader can win the fab Fuzzi School Pop Up play set. The Fuzzi School Pop-Up Playset comes complete with four students (hamster, lamb, monkey, mouse) and a wise owl teacher. The book itself opens to reveal three school sections, all come with built-in furniture: there’s the playground, the classroom and the school canteen. You can colour the adorable FuzziBabies classmates and Owl teacher with the washable pens to create your very own Halloween look. When you wish to change your design, just rinse in warm water, dry them off, then simply re-colour. You can also colour the stickers and decorate your school. The pupils can sit at their desks and learn about numbers and letters on the wipeable white board.
The Fuzzikins range from Interplay UK has just won the 2019 gold award as the top creative toy by MadeForMums. There are so many ways you can customise the Fuzzikins with the pens, but you can also use scraps of material to create costumes – there’s no limit to what your imagination can conjour up. The Fuzzikins School Pop Up Set is available from Smyths Toys and Hobbycraft for £24.99rrp.
If you’d like to win this set, enter via the Gleam widget below.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. No bulk, third-party or automated entries allowed.
2. Entrants must be aged 18 years or older and resident in the UK.
3. The winner or winners will be chosen by a random draw using the competition widget.
4. Promoter is responsible for fulfilling the prize and full contact details of the winner will be passed onto the promoter to enable prize fulfillment.
5. The winner’s name may be published on this site.
6. Competition closes at the end of Sunday 17th November 2019.
Fuzzi School Pop Up Play set