A revolutionary new invention, The EasyLock, is a great gift for anyone who enjoys traveling, whether that be in the UK or abroad. This lock, the lightest of its kind in the world, will completely secure 95% of doors that opens inwards, anywhere on the globe, providing absolute security. Priced at just £24.95 it would make a useful gift for someone you love this Christmas.
The lock is as light as plastic, but as strong as stainless steel, and makes the user safe and secure in seconds. It is small enough to fit in a pocket, and also the only lock of its kind in the world to allow individuals to open the door slightly, to check a caller’s identity, or to take a letter, whilst maintaining total security. I think it would be great when you move house too, before you get a chance to change the locks.
The EasyLock has a wonderful story behind it. It was created by 66-year-old entrepreneur, Bob Fitzjohn:
“My thoughts were with my grandchildren when I designed The EasyLock. One day they’ll be off travelling the world, and I wanted to create a solution that would keep them 100% safe & sound, no matter where they stayed. My thinking in creating the lock developed into wanting to provide all others that may find themselves in a vulnerable position with complete security… whether a student in cheap lodgings, an isolated elderly person who fears living alone, or simply you or I when we stay in a B&B or hotel…”
Nine to Three Thirty have an EasyLock to give away to one lucky reader. Entry is via the Gleam widget below.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. No bulk, third-party or automated entries.
2. Entrants must be UK residents aged 18 years or older.
3. The winners will be chosen by a random draw.
4. The winner will be notified by email and will have a week to claim their prize. Should they fail to respond within this time, an alternative winner will be selected.
5. Promoter is responsible for fulfilling the prize and full contact details of the winner will be passed onto the promoter.
6. Competition closes on 9 December 2014.