Formulated over 50 years ago by a father and independent pharmacist, Basil Bennett became famous for his baby care products, compounded on demand in his own pharmacy. As a member of the Royal Society of Chemists of Great Britain, he utilised his vast experience to create this range. With his expertly formulated products that effectively treat dry skin, eczema, and help to prevent and heal nappy rash, Bennett’s has been a firm favourite of Mums and Dad’s for decades. Trusted and reliable, Bennett’s is a house hold name and one of the best-selling baby care brands in South Africa.
The full range includes baby bum crème – easy to rub in, preventing as well as healing nappy rash, the nipple cream – allowing you to breast feed without the need to wash off, aqueous cream – absorbs quickly and suitable for moisturizing all over, bath drops – keeping the skin silky smooth, and the one of a kind bum buddy traveller – perfect for mums and dad’s on the move.
Distributed in the UK by Hampton Brands, the range is currently available to buy in independent pharmacists, online through Amazon, and has recently launched into large Morrison’s stores across the country. April 2015 will see the innovative and unique Travel Bum Buddy hit the UK market, offering mums and dads convenient and lightweight wipes and bum cream combo pack, completely different to anything currently available.
Nine to Three Thirty have a selection of items from the range complete with a branded Bennetts bag to giveaway in this Gleam giveaway (enter via the widget below).
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. No bulk, third-party or automated entries.
2. Entrants must be UK residents aged 18 years or older.
3. The winners will be chosen by a random draw.
4. The winner will be notified by email and will have a week to claim their prize. Should they fail to respond within this time, an alternative winner will be selected.
5. Promoter is responsible for fulfilling the prize and full contact details of the winner will be passed onto the promoter.
6. Competition closes on 6 May 2015.