All parents will have struggled with getting children to wash hands at some time or other. The hygiene message is clear though, you need to wash your hands for 20 seconds to fully get rid of germs. Government advice due to Covid-19 is to embrace the birthday beats by singing Happy Birthday twice through while scrubbing your hands. With many areas going into local lockdowns and cases rising over much of the country, this advice seems more important than ever. To help little ones remember and bring some fun to hand washing, Baylis & Harding has created a musical hand wash for kids.
The innovative new hand wash has a motion sensor pump which plays the tune, so a fun way to encourage the trickiest little soap dodger to properly wash their mucky paws. The new Kids Hand Wash is the latest addition in the Baylis & Harding’s Kids
Collection. A colourful range with unique underwater characters, the new hand washes are available in two colours – pink with adorable fishy friend character design and blue featuring a fun and friendly shark.
The sweet-smelling bubblegum fragrance and foaming formulation of these fun musical hand washes leaves little hands fresh and clean. The 250ml bottles are available nationwide from August, priced £3.50 RRP.
Baylis & Harding Musical Handwash Giveaway
If you would like to win two bottles (one with blue sharks and the other with pink striped fish) enter via the Gleam widget below.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. No bulk, third-party or automated entries allowed.
2. Entrants must be aged 18 years or older and resident in the UK.
3. The winner or winners will be chosen by a random draw using the competition widget.
4. Promoter is responsible for fulfilling the prize and full contact details of the winner will be passed onto the promoter to enable prize fulfillment. Please be aware that prize fulfillment may take a little longer in these uncertain times.
5. The winner’s name may be published on this site.
6. Competition closes 11th October 2020.