Most parents have tried reward charts at some time or other to help a child learn a new skill or to encourage good behaviour. We used them with H quite a few times including during the later stages of potty training and for encouraging teeth brushing. They did help us achieve a few key skills and instill some good habits. The key thing is to make the completing of the reward chart an enjoyable experience and to select the right reward for your child at the end.
I’ve teamed up with TotsUp to offer one lucky reader this fun red bus reward chart as a prize. This multi-award-winning, 3D, magnetic reward chart is helping to make parenting a little bit easier! It is perfect for addressing and eliminating tricky behaviours such as tantrums and fussy eating and for establishing new routines like toilet training and better bedtimes in 2-7 year olds. There is also an accompanying iOS app to extend use of the chart outside the home. The Red Bus was designed and created by an experienced mum and developed in conjunction with Early Years educators and an Educational Psychologist. It comes with adhesive letters to personalise it and is beautifully gift boxed and manufactured in Britain. The RRP of the bus reward chart is £22.95.
If you’d like to win this lovely reward chart, enter via the Gleam widget below.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. No bulk, third-party or automated entries allowed.
2. Entrants must be aged 18 years or older and resident in the UK.
3. The winner or winners will be chosen by a random draw using the competition widget.
4. Promoter is responsible for fulfilling the prize and full contact details of the winner will be passed onto the promoter to enable prize fulfillment.
5. The winner’s name may be published on this site.
6. Competition closes at the end of Sunday 29th September 2019.
Red Bus Reward Chart