The term ‘Connected Home’ has become synonymous with a lot of tech products, but Motorola has taken this one step further, creating a number of products that work to create a ‘Connected World’ Not only are these perfect for those who are hopping on and off planes for work or heading off on their holidays, but they’re equally as useful for everyday use, and capture moments that you would otherwise miss.
Motorola’s innovative new Focus 85 HD Wi-Fi video monitoring camera helps people stay connected to their favourite people, pets and places from anywhere at any time.This hi-tech new addition to the Motorola line up boasts a range of features to make sure you never miss any of the action.
- Monitor from your smart phone, tablet or computer
- Wi-Fi connectivity
- Remote pan, tilt and zoom, allowing for a 300 degree view of the room
- Two-way communication
- Infrared night vision
- Room temperature display
- Motion & Sound triggered recording
- Room temperature display and notifications
- Image snap shot
- Push button video recording
- Remote HD video streaming
- Easy installation
- Compatible with free Hubble app on iOS and Android.
- Safe & secure monitoring
- RRP £89.99 from Argos and Currys
I have one to give away to readers of Nine to Three Thirty. Enter via the Gleam widget below.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. No bulk, third-party or automated entries.
2. Entrants must be UK residents aged 18 years or older.
3. The winners will be chosen by a random draw.
4. The winner will be notified by email and will have a week to claim their prize. Should they fail to respond within this time, an alternative winner will be selected.
5. Promoter is responsible for fulfilling the prize and full contact details of the winner will be passed onto the promoter.
6. Competition closes on 1 February 2016.