Finding time to train or retrain can be difficult, especially if you have other commitments such as work, family or children. Most people find that home learning is the answer, as learning at at time and a place that suits them makes it easier to keep juggling all their priorities. This is where NCC Home Learning can really help, offering invaluable courses for anyone looking to retrain.
NCC offer a wide range of courses to work at in your own time from home and you can improve your earning potential, increase your chances of getting a promotion or even change career entirely. There are lots of courses available, but I know many busy mums look at becoming Teaching Assistants once their children start school. Teaching Assistant Courses are a great way of accessing a rewarding career which fits in around school holidays. NCC have a great variety of courses available and there should be one to suit your career or your interests.
I have a course to give away to readers and you can enter via the Gleam widget below. Please note the courses must be online versions, they must have PI in the SKU code, there will be no tutor support available and
the learner will receive a downloadable NCC certificate on completion of the course. I have a list of the courses available for this prize that can be made available on request.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- No bulk, third-party or automated entries.
- Entrants must be UK residents aged 18 years or older.
- The winners will be chosen by a random draw.
- The winner will be notified by email and will have a week to claim their prize. Should they fail to respond within this time, an alternative winner will be selected.
- Promoter is responsible for fulfilling the prize and full contact details of the winner will be passed onto the promoter.
- Competition closes on 9 October 2016.