BubbleBum is a portable, lightweight, inflatable and deflatable car booster seat for children aged between 4 – 11 years old, which is perfect for travel as it easily deflates and packs away in its own bag. Established in 2009 and retailing in 26 countries currently, the BubbleBum is prefect for traveling, carpooling, rental cars, taxis, holidays and you can even fit three in a row, even in a small car. It’s the sort of thing you can easily sling in the boot of your car, so that you can easily and safely offer a lift to a family with a child.
The BubbleBum retails at £29.99 and comes in classic black, so there will be no arguments about the ‘pink one’ or similar. It’s got a lot going for it including:
- it’s portable and easy to pack
- inflatable and deflatable
- lightweight – vital when you have a baggage allowance to keep to
- inflates by mouth – taking less than 20 seconds to inflate so you won’t be out of puff
- folds down to fit in small places
- packs away into its very own stretchy bag
- comfortable to sit on
- money-saving (saves on hiring seats) and its affordably priced
- with added shoulder belt positioning clip for extra comfort and safety
I’ve teamed up with BubbleBum to offer one lucky reader a prize of one of their useful travel car booster seats. Enter the competition via the Gleam widget below.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. No bulk, third-party or automated entries.
2. Entrants must be aged 18 years or older and resident in the UK.
3. The winner or winners will be chosen by a random draw.
4. Promoter is responsible for fulfilling the prize and full contact details of the winner will be passed onto the promoter to enable prize fulfillment.
5. The winner’s name may be published on this site.
6. Competition closes on 26th May 2019.
Win a BubbleBum Booster Seat