I always enjoy featuring new Baylis & Harding products. They have some lovely additions to their range ready in time for Father’s Day on the 16th of June. One set I was sent to look at was the Fuzzy Duck Ginger and Lime Beard Grooming Kit. This has an RRP of £12, but at the moment it’s only £9.89 on Amazon. I love the fresh and invigorating fragrance, plus the ginger and lime scents work well together and have a bit of zing.
It’s excellent value for the price as inside there’s a comb, beard wax, beard shampoo and a facial wash. Many more men are sporting beards this year, so I know there will be plenty of Dads who would appreciate this gift on Father’s Day.
Baylis & Harding products really look the part as gifts and often give the impression that you have spent more than you have. Another gift set I was sent to try was the Black Pepper & Ginseng Travel Essentials Gift Set (RRP £12, but available for a bit less on Amazon). You don’t need to beard for this one. The set includes Hair & Body Wash, Shower Gel, Aftershave Balm and Face Wash. All in handy sizes for travel and the black and gold packaging looks very classy. The black pepper and ginseng is a classic masculine smell that most men are going to enjoy wearing.
If you you’d like to win a Black Pepper & Ginseng Travel Essentials Gift Set, I have one to give away. Enter via the Gleam widget below.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. No bulk, third-party or automated entries.
2. Entrants must be aged 18 years or older and resident in the UK.
3. The winner or winners will be chosen by a random draw.
4. Promoter is responsible for fulfilling the prize and full contact details of the winner will be passed onto the promoter to enable prize fulfillment.
5. The winner’s name may be published on this site.
6. Competition closes on 23rd June 2019.
Baylis & Harding Black Pepper & Ginseng Set