I always think that spring is a good time for a new look and I think a lot of us like to update our wardrobe to include some new items, when the sun finally shows its face again after a long winter. But it shouldn’t just be about new clothes and I like to update the look of other things too like the soft furnishings in my house. It’s a good time for a new phone or tablet case too, something a bit brighter maybe or just more summery, perfect for when you are out and about taking photos outside.
It doesn’t just have to look good though, better still if it’s practical too. The Speck GrabTab is a slim grip-assist accessory that provides a secure hold on your device without adding extra bulk. This nifty little accessory even doubles up as a phone stand, which is perfect for sending e-mails, cooking with a recipe, or winding down with a movie at the end of a tough day.
Spring is also a time of year when I like to get more active. Sometimes that’s working hard running, but even just walking more in the outdoors is so much more appealing when the sun is shining. Speck’s Presidio Sport is the perfect case for any gym-goer. It features an anti-microbial layer, 360 degree port coverage and 3-meter drop protection, making it ideal for the gym or outdoor walks.
The good news for readers is that I’ve teamed up with Speck and have one of each to give away. For your chance to win, enter via the Gleam widget below.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. No bulk, third-party or automated entries.
2. Entrants must be aged 18 years or older and resident in the UK.
3. The winners will be chosen by a random draw.
4. Promoter is responsible for fulfilling the prize and full contact details of the winner will be passed onto the promoter to enable prize fulfillment.
5. The winner’s name may be published on this site.
6. Competition closes on 12th May 2019.
GrabTab and a Presidio Sport Case