A lot of medicine cabinets must have a little bottle of Rescue Remedy in them. I certainly have a small bottle in my handbag for emergencies. I don’t very often get it out of my bag though and maybe I should a little more to help ease things along with a New Year here. Are you looking for ways to start the New Year off on the right foot?
The requirements for achieving your New Year’s resolutions are the same as achieving any other goal you set; you need to change a habit. RESCUE® has the following tips that could help you successfully set and achieve your goals for 2016:
- I Can Do This attitude: Start 2016 with a positive and healthy attitude by starting the resolution with “I can”, as opposed to “I cannot…”
- Be specific: When thinking about your New Year’s resolution make them as exact and specific as possible as these are easier to keep to.
- Goals: Set realistic goals that are within reach, else you are just asking for failure.
- I Can Do This belief: Staying positive and believing in yourself will help to keep your spirits up.
- Be flexible: Keep in mind that setbacks can happen and if they do try to continue and not give up.
- Reward yourself: Acknowledge your achievements, even the small ones. Reaching a goal takes hard work and you should be proud of your efforts.
I think they are all good tips and are worth considering when you are wavering with your resolutions. If things are getting difficult you could try taking some RESCUE REMEDY® to see if that makes things seem easier. It is a combination of five specially blended Bach™ Original Flower Essences, these are Star of Bethlehem, Clematis, Impatiens, Rock Rose and Cherry Plum. RESCUE is available from Boots, Lloydspharmacy, independent pharmacies and health food stores as well as grocery stores nationwide. Products and prices are:
Nine to Three Thirty have teamed up with RESCUE to offer you the chance to win a little New Year’s help in the shape of a RESCUE goody bag including RESCUE REMEDY 10ml dropper, RESCUE REMEDY 20ml spray, and RESCUE REMEDY Orange and Elderflower Pastilles. Enter via the Gleam widget below.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. No bulk, third-party or automated entries.
2. Entrants must be UK residents aged 18 years or older.
3. The winners will be chosen by a random draw.
4. The winner will be notified by email and will have a week to claim their prize. Should they fail to respond within this time, an alternative winner will be selected.
5. Promoter is responsible for fulfilling the prize and full contact details of the winner will be passed onto the promoter.
6. Competition closes on 26 January 2016.