At this time of year I think we are all looking around for gifts. It’s all too easy to pick out a gift that won’t get used and it can be tricky to get things right. This year one idea might be to pick out something functional and choose a gift that will be used. Pick out a really good quality item or something that puts a more cheerful spin on an everyday object. These stylish umbrellas from Peach Perfect are a great way to give a functional, but beautiful gift.
Peach Perfect have a wide range of gifts from crafty and creative, to wildlife friendly kits for nature lovers. I’m loving their range of art umbrellas though. Some of them are inspired by great art and the images have been transferred to the canopy of the umbrella. There’s this Degas Ballet Class design; one featuring Monet’s Garden; and my personal favourite Van Gogh’s Starry Night. They retail at £25 each and would make a lovely, thoughtful gift. I think more of us will be going out in the rain in the coming weeks, if we are stuck at home all day, so these umbrellas are a more useful gift than ever.
I have teamed up with Peach Perfect to offer one lucky reader their choice of art umbrella. Enter via the Gleam widget below.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. No bulk, third-party or automated entries allowed.
2. Entrants must be aged 18 years or older and resident in the UK.
3. The winner or winners will be chosen by a random draw using the competition widget.
4. Promoter is responsible for fulfilling the prize and full contact details of the winner will be passed onto the promoter to enable prize fulfillment. Please be aware that prize fulfillment may take a little longer in these uncertain times.
5. The winner’s name may be published on this site.
6. Competition closes 29th November 2020.