We’ve teamed up with Ora, the round paper towel people, to announce their on-pack promotion with Penguin Random House Children’s UK – the No 1 children’s publisher in the UK.
The promotion offers those who buy a single stack of Ora a free Puffin audiobook Goodnight Spaceman by Michelle Robinson and Nick East, read by the first British ESA astronaut Tim Peake. The offer runs from 1st September – 31st October 2017 to coincide with World Space Week (4th – 10th October). The Goodnight Spaceman limited-edition Ora is available at Tesco and Asda as well as on-line at Ocado. The single stack retails at £1.90 and it’s really easy to use as you just grab a sheet rather than having to unroll and tear a bit off (that always goes wrong for me when I most need paper towel quickly).
Penguin have created a craft activity to run alongside the promotion and you can access step by step instructions on how to make your own space scene here https://www.penguin.co.uk/puffin/articles/2017/sept/make-your-own-goodnight-spaceman-scene-with-ora/
Readers of Nine to Three Thirty can win a Ora Space goodie bag including a copy of the book and some space food. Enter via the Gleam widget below.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. No bulk, third-party or automated entries.
2. Entrants must be aged 18 years or older.
3. The winners will be chosen by a random draw.
4. The winner will be notified by email and will have a week to claim their prize. Should they fail to respond within this time, an alternative winner will be selected.
5. Promoter is responsible for fulfilling the prize and full contact details of the winner will be passed onto the promoter.
6. Competition closes on 22nd October 2017.