It’s all too easy when you are working from home to snack on unhealthy things, just because they are there or because it’s easy. Sometimes a healthy snack seems like too much work or it’s close to shopping day and all the fresh things have gone. It’s times like these that you need a easy to access healthy snacks with a long cupboard life. This is where Nim’s Fruit Crisps come into their own.
Nim’s are made using the fruit, the whole fruit and nothing but the fruit (or vegetables), so the skin, core and pips are intact, sliced and air dried. Created by a cafe owner frustrated with the lack of genuinely healthy and great tasting snacks, Nim’s snacks certainly fill a gap. More than 80% of the fruit and veg Nim’s use is grown in the UK. In fact a majority of it is within 30 miles of their factory and because they use the whole fruit and veg (apart from pineapple) they create virtually zero food waste. Each pack of Nim’s 1 ingredient fruit and veg crisps, retains much of the nutritional content including fibre and vitamin C and counts as 1 of your 5 a day, plus at between 36 – 78 calories a pack they won’t wreck your diet. Having tried a few varieties out, I can confirm that they are a great lockdown treat, but could easily be part of a packed lunch or a picnic when life returns to normal.
I’ve teamed up with Nim’s to offer readers the chance to win some healthy snacks. I have on offer two prize bundles of Nim’s fruit and vegetable crisps (individuals) to value of £12.50 each. Enter via the Gleam widget below.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. No bulk, third-party or automated entries allowed.
2. Entrants must be aged 18 years or older and resident in the UK.
3. The winner or winners will be chosen by a random draw using the competition widget.
4. Promoter is responsible for fulfilling the prize and full contact details of the winner will be passed onto the promoter to enable prize fulfillment. Please be aware that prize fulfillment may take a little longer in these uncertain times.
5. The winner’s name may be published on this site.
6. Competition closes 21st June 2020.