A personalised photo album is a great way to talk to small children about family members. When my H was smaller we often used to do that and had a special book. The only trouble is that for younger children a traditional paper book isn’t so great because of the risk of damage. This is why I like the idea behind My 1st Photos as they make handmade, fabric photo albums that are perfect for babies and toddlers.
The photo albums are really easy to order: you just upload your photos, add your text and order. I think one of these would make a perfect new baby gift, or a first birthday present (or first christmas). I have an album to give away to readers (worth £25), just enter via the Gleam widget below.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. No bulk, third-party or automated entries.
2. Entrants must be aged 18 years or older and resident in the UK.
3. The winners will be chosen by a random draw.
4. Promoter is responsible for fulfilling the prize and full contact details of the winner will be passed onto the promoter.
5. Competition closes on 3rd February 2019.
My 1st Photos Giveaway