If you are looking around for a Mother’s Day present, you should take a look at the Baylis & Harding new Royale Garden collection as it has some lovely gift ideas. As you can see it is beautifully presented and would be a joy to open up on a Mothering Sunday morning. Royale Garden is a traditional floral collection, but the packaging has a fresh, country cottage garden inspired look. Always elegant, the pretty hand-drawn floral design and the fragrances of the products have been carefully selected to complement the design as well as each other, and have been inspired by a traditional English country garden. It’s perfect for this time of year when we are thinking about being able to spend more time outside as the weather (hopefully) improves as we move through spring into summer.
My personal favourite is the washbag set, which I love. The wash bag has such a pretty floral design and it fastens with a handy two zip fastening. Inside you’ll find all your travel essential favourites including 100ml Shampoo, 100ml shower Crème and 50ml of body lotion, but would be perfect to take to the gym or the pool. It’s the ideal gift for anyone who loves a little indulgence.
I have one of these wash bag sets to give away to readers. Enter via the Gleam widget below.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. No bulk, third-party or automated entries allowed.
2. Entrants must be aged 18 years or older and resident in the UK.
3. The winner or winners will be chosen by a random draw using the competition widget.
4. Promoter is responsible for fulfilling the prize and full contact details of the winner will be passed onto the promoter to enable prize fulfillment.
5. The winner’s name may be published on this site.
6. Competition closes at the end of Sunday 5th April 2020.