Over the last few months leggings have become much bigger part of my life than previously. I’m spending a lot of time at home, even more than I did before when I was working at home anyway. I want what I wear to to be comfortable and fit for purpose, but I also want to look good if I do need to pop out for any reason or someone comes to the house. Leggings are perfect for me: easy to wear, comfortable, and simple to coordinate with the rest of my wardrobe. Love Leggings sent me a couple of their leggings to try and I was keen to see what I thought.
I asked for a pair of everyday leggings and a pair of sports ones. The idea being to try out a range of options that should take me through most of my day to day activities. I picked out the Navy High Waisted Leggings – I generally don’t wear a lot of black (yes, I know that probably sounds unusual) and a lot of my wardrobe is navy blue so they will go with a lot of my tops. I really liked the weight and quality of the fabric which seems to bounce back into shape after wearing easily. The high waist is more comfortable I find as they don’t slip down and feel as comfortable in the evening as they did when I put them on in the morning. They aren’t see through and they seem to wash/wear well. I’m very happy.
Regular readers will know that I like to practise yoga and do a lot of walking. I thought I’d try some of the Energise Full Length Sports Leggings in Thunder Blue. As you’d expect they have a sporty look in terms of the cut and the fabric. They are like a second skin when you put them on and support you well. I’m impressed by how well they are performing too.
Love Leggings have a range of styles, sizes and colours so there should be a pair to suit you. I have a £25 e gift card to spend on the site to give away to one lucky reader. Enter via the Gleam widget below.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. No bulk, third-party or automated entries allowed.
2. Entrants must be aged 18 years or older and resident in the UK.
3. The winner or winners will be chosen by a random draw using the competition widget.
4. Promoter is responsible for fulfilling the prize and full contact details of the winner will be passed onto the promoter to enable prize fulfillment. Please be aware that prize fulfillment may take a little longer in these uncertain times.
5. The winner’s name may be published on this site.
6. Competition closes 25th October 2020.