HARIBO has recently unveiled two exciting new limited edition frenzy flavours for their Starmix and Tangfastics. HARIBO kindly sent me some samples of both new flavours to try out and as you’d expect they’ve been very popular in this house. A HARIBO parcel arriving is always a welcome sight and to be honest even the parcel delivery man has wanted to get in on the action in the past (and who can blame him?).
So what are the new limited edition frenzy flavours for Starmix and Tangfastics? To start with, bringing a taste of sunshine to any occasion this summer, Starmix can now be enjoyed in a mouth-watering mix of exotic fruit flavours. It’s the perfect choice for a hot summer’s day or when you want a bit of a taste for the tropical or to imagine yourself somewhere exotic, it’s one way of getting a tangy taste of pineapple.
If on the other hand you much prefer rich berry flavours like black currant, you’d be better off opting for Tangfastics. Tangfastics is available in a selection of delicious Wild Berry flavours. Whichever you pick, I’m sure you’ll find them really yummy.
I have some of the new limited edition frenzy flavours of Starmix and Tangfastics to give away. If you’d like to win some, enter via the Gleam widget below.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. No bulk, third-party or automated entries allowed.
2. Entrants must be aged 18 years or older and resident in the UK.
3. The winner or winners will be chosen by a random draw using the competition widget.
4. Promoter is responsible for fulfilling the prize and full contact details of the winner will be passed onto the promoter to enable prize fulfillment.
5. The winner’s name may be published on this site.
6. Competition closes at the end of Sunday 1st September 2019.
HARIBO Limited Edition Sweets