A package from HARIBO is always a welcome arrival in this house and we were keen to see what HARIBO would bring to the Easter build up. Bringing some extra ‘eggcitement’ to the Easter countdown, 20 hand-crafted ‘Double Yolker’ sweets have been randomly nestled amongst Starmix’s much-loved Egg, Bottle, Heart, Ring and Bear shaped pieces. So it’s time to dive in and take up HARIBO’s invitation to ‘Hunt the Double Yolker’ in their limited edition packs of Starmix.
Double yolks have long been considered good luck for those finding them in hen’s eggs. For those lucky enough to find a HARIBO ‘Double Yolker’ egg there’s a real bonus waiting for them. They will be treated to a UK family break at Forest Holidays (I’ve been stayed at a Forest Holidays site in the past and would love to have a repeat visit) – now that’s enough to put a spring in anyone’s step! On your marks, get set…HUNT! The HARIBO ‘Hunt the Double Yolker’ campaign will run until 21st April 2019, so hurry out and get a limited edition park of Starmix. Winners will have until 31st May 2019 to claim their prize, so don’t hang around. Terms and conditions apply.
Not only that, but I have a box of HARIBO goodies to give away to one lucky reader. You’ll be able to look for some double yolkers yourself. Enter via the Gleam widget below.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. No bulk, third-party or automated entries.
2. Entrants must be aged 18 years or older and resident in the UK.
3. The winners will be chosen by a random draw.
4. Promoter is responsible for fulfilling the prize and full contact details of the winner will be passed onto the promoter to enable prize fulfillment.
5. The winner’s name may be published on this site.
6. Competition closes on 28th April 2019.
Win a HARIBO Goody Bag