I think many of us humans feel a deep affinity with dolphins. There’s something very appealing about their obvious intelligence, communication skills and communal existence. I’ve always wanted to have a go at swimming with dolphins, but so far the closest I’ve ever got is spotting them from a beach or a boat.
So this family film sounded just the thing for film night and we got sent a copy of DOLPHIN KICK to try out ahead of its DVD release. On a tropical island vacation 10-year-old Luke Mahoney bonds with a playful dolphin called Echo who has lost his way home. Their unlikely friendship and fun adventures give Luke the courage to get back into the water after the loss of his mother. But Luke soon learns that Echo has a family of his own to find and so teams up with an ocean clean-up team to help the dolphin reunite with his missing pod.
It’s a heartwarming film with a talented young cast and a stunning tropical setting. There are plenty of good messages to take out of the film, but best of all its very enjoyable to watch and perfect for family film night (it’s a PG). DOLPHIN KICK is available on DVD and digital download from 1st April 2019.
Better still I have a copy to give away to my readers. All you need to do to be in with a chance to win is enter via the Gleam widget below.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. No bulk, third-party or automated entries.
2. Entrants must be aged 18 years or older and resident in the UK.
3. The winners will be chosen by a random draw.
4. Promoter is responsible for fulfilling the prize and full contact details of the winner will be passed onto the promoter.
5. The winner’s name may be published on this site.
6. Competition closes on 14th April 2019.