Morse Toad has recently launched its new, unique and eco-friendly gift, the ‘Chocolate Memory Box’, that combines a moment of chocolate indulgence with a memory that can be framed and hung on the wall. Customers can write a personalised message to their recipient which will be made from high quality Belgian chocolate letters. These chocolate letters are contained in a box with the customer’s photograph printed on the top. You can even add a note to say who it’s from and choose to include a frame if you like as well, so essentially you are giving the recipient both a box of delicious chocolate and a beautiful image or memory to hang on their wall. The entire gift will fit through a typical letterbox.
The product was designed by Dicky Broadhurst, founder of Morse Toad, and was inspired by a desire to reduce unnecessary waste. In the past, the Belgian chocolate letters were contained in a box that had to be disposed of after the chocolates had been eaten. With packaging waste being a major issue in society, Morse Toad wanted to come up with a solution that eliminated the need for the packaging to be thrown away. The ‘Chocolate Memory Box’ is the solution – after the chocolates have been enjoyed, the photo box can be framed and hung on the wall from the holes in the back of the box.
The ‘Chocolate Memory Box’ can be bought here: https://www.morsetoad.com/products/chocolate-memory-box
The gift is priced between £14.50 and £19.50. Adding a frame is an additional £4.50. To find out more watch the video below.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. No bulk, third-party or automated entries allowed.
2. Entrants must be aged 18 years or older and resident in the UK.
3. The winner or winners will be chosen by a random draw using the competition widget.
4. Promoter is responsible for fulfilling the prize and full contact details of the winner will be passed onto the promoter to enable prize fulfillment.
5. The winner’s name may be published on this site.
6. Competition closes at the end of Sunday 22nd March 2020.