Carex have launched an antibacterial hand cream and we have been trying it out. When you wash your hands you reduce your skin barrier protection so creating a rougher surface. This rougher surface is easier for bacteria to lie in, so Carex’s new hand creams address this problem by giving your natural skin protection a helping hand. If you are having to wash your hands a lot, you probably use a hand cream regularly anyway.
I’ve been using Carex’s Vitamin E hand cream and their Aloe Vera cream over the last few weeks. The creams are easy to apply and the tube are a nice size for carrying around in your handbag or popping in the glove box of the car. I’m not sure how they perform on the antibacterial front, as I’m not a scientist, and I don’t know if we really need antibacterial action in a hand cream. Using the cream does provide some added reassurance though if you are in a germ ridden house or are caring for vulnerable people. I’ve found the creams very pleasant to use and they have eased any dry skin I’ve had.
Readers of 92three30 can win the chance to try out the Carex Antibacterial hand cream. I have a couple of tubes of each hand cream available as a prize.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. No bulk, third party or automated entries.
2. Entrants must be UK residents aged 18 years or older.
3. The winners will be chosen by a random draw.
4. The winner will be notified by email and will have a week to claim their prize. Should they fail to respond within this time, an alternative winner will be selected.
5. Promoter is responsible for fulfilling the prize and full contact details of the winner will be passed onto the promoter.
6. Competition closes on 28 October 2013.
a Rafflecopter giveaway