This year for Christmas my brother asked for a picture of his nephew H. So I looked around and sourced a good deal for a canvas. Sadly when it arrived it was disappointing: poor quality of printing, H’s head partly chopped off and it was enormous (I think I got inches and centimetres mixed up). I was embarrassed by it and didn’t want to give it to my brother.
So when CanvasDesign got in touch about their canvases it seemed like the ideal time to try again. So I ordered a canvas from the same picture and it is really lovely. The printing is really sharp and does justice to the picture. Our new canvas arrived really quickly and was well wrapped up and protected. I think it looks great on our wall and the colours really sing. It’s nice too that H gets to keep his head.
The good news for readers is that CanvasDesign have offered to give away a canvas through 92three30. The winner can have the picture of their choice printed up onto a canvas of whatever size they want from the CanvasDesign range. Entry is by rafflecopter below. There’s more good news too as there’s a discount code for CanvasDesign for our readers too. If you use the code BLOG15, you’ll get 15% off and delivery is also free.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. No bulk, third party or automated entries.
2. Entrants must be UK residents aged 18 years or older.
3. The winners will be chosen by a random draw.
4. The winner will be notified by email and will have a week to claim their prize. Should they fail to respond within this time, an alternative winner will be selected.
5. Promoter is responsible for fulfilling the prize and full contact details of the winner will be passed onto the promoter.
6. Competition closes on 26 February 2014.
a Rafflecopter giveaway