Finding good products to use for children in the bath can be tricky. You want something gentle, but it’s good if it isn’t boring too. There’s a delicate balance to hold there and I think the new Baylis & Harding GOODNESS Kids Range has got it just right. Their new range is an plant-based paediatrician-approved, natural and allergen-free collection. It’s also gently fragranced to make it pleasant and enjoyable to use.
As you can see the cute bottles are colourful and fun. I’m reassured by the natural ingredients and the mildness of the product. When you use it on your own skin, you get a feel for how mild it is. The scent is one of the things I love about it the most. It’s fresh and you get a real hit of the fragrance when you open the bottle or use the product. But, it’s not overpowering at all.
The new GOODNESS Kids Range has four fabulous products in the range.
- Strawberry Swirl Body Wash for gently cleansing skin. This one has a lovely, fresh strawberry scent.
- Lavender & Vanilla Bubble Bath which has a real hint of vanilla and the lavender is great for encouraging sleepiness.
- Watermelon Burst Shampoo is a 2-in-1 conditioning shampoo which makes hair washing easy.
- Watermelon Burst ‘Tame the Mane’ Detangling Spray is great for getting those knots out easily.
The products have pH balanced formulations and are 98% naturally-derived and are registered with the UK Vegan Society. All the formulas are 95% biodegradable and the bottles are made with 100% PCR amd are fully recyclable.
The all new GOODNESS Kids Range is available from 19th July in Boots stores nationwide and online from £4 RRP.
I’m a big fan of using children’s bathroom products on myself and I’ve been putting these through their paces down at the local swimming pool (not the Bubble Bath I hasten to add). They have done a great job of getting the chlorine off my skin and out of my hair. The lovely scents are soothing and refreshing at the same time. My hair is easy to get back into some sort of order after using these products, so I can finish up in the changing rooms as quickly as possible. All in all, I’m loving them.
I have a set of the GOODNESS Kids Range products to give away to one lucky reader. Enter via the Gleam widget below.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. No bulk, third-party or automated entries allowed.
2. Entrants must be aged 18 years or older and resident in the UK.
3. The winner or winners will be chosen by a random draw using the competition widget.
4. Promoter is responsible for fulfilling the prize and full contact details of the winner will be passed onto the promoter to enable prize fulfillment. Please be aware that prize fulfillment may take a little longer in these uncertain times.
5. The winner’s name may be published on this site.
6. Competition closes 12th September 2021.
Baylis & Harding GOODNESS Kids Range Giveaway
Disclosure: I was sent a selection of products for the purposes of this review.