Baylis & Harding describe their Jojoba, Vanilla & Almond oil range as ‘glamourous and our most indulgent fragrance this is one of our most decadent collections’. It is a range that oozes glamour. I love he simple, but stylish packaging with its pink, white and black colour palette. The products too are perfect for an indulgent pampering session.
Baylis & Harding Jojoba, Vanilla & Almond Oil 2 Bottle Giftset is perfect for a little everyday luxury. The luxury 300 ml hand wash gently cleanses hands and the paired hand lotion moisturises and delicately fragrances the hand. Suitable for Vegans and not tested on animals. It’s available from both Amazon and Next.
The Jojoba, Vanilla & Almond Oil Bath Bubbles are rich, luxurious and fragranced with gentle notes of Vanilla, subtle tones of almond and the sweetness of Jojoba. Sit back and enjoy a luxurious bath that will leave you feeling relaxed, pampered and truly indulged. Available from Amazon and Next.
I’m loving this Jojoba, Vanilla & Almond Oil 3 Fizzer Set. It’s a stunning set of 3 individually wrapped bath fizzers. The delicate fragrance is released as the fizzers melt into warm water leaving you feeling relaxed. Such an indulgent treat.
Anything form this range would make a great Valentine’s Gift. Perfect for a lockdown Valentine’s when a home pampering session will have to replace that spa day. I’ve teamed up with Baylis & Harding to offer one lucky reader the chance to win a selection from this range. Enter via the Gleam widget below.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. No bulk, third-party or automated entries allowed.
2. Entrants must be aged 18 years or older and resident in the UK.
3. The winner or winners will be chosen by a random draw using the competition widget.
4. Promoter is responsible for fulfilling the prize and full contact details of the winner will be passed onto the promoter to enable prize fulfillment. Please be aware that prize fulfillment may take a little longer in these uncertain times.
5. The winner’s name may be published on this site.
6. Competition closes 21st February 2021.
Don’t forget to check out the Bottle of Hope hand wash also from Baylis & Harding.