Baylis & Harding has launched a new range of hand washes inspired by classic cocktails. Nestled in the heart of the Cotswolds, Baylis & Harding’s multi award-winning boutique inn, The Fuzzy Duck, is particularly renowned for its cocktails, and it is these very cocktails which are now the inspiration behind the new collection of hand washes, created especially for Tesco. The fragrances include the classic cocktails: Cosmopolitan, Gin & Tonic and Espresso Martini, along with the fresh and zesty scent of Ginger & Lime. Exclusive to Tesco, all hand washes are priced at £3 RRP.
I personally love the freshness and the zing of both the Gin & Tonic and Ginger & Lime variations, but all the hand washes smell wonderful and do evoke their cocktail inspirations. They are kind and gentle on your hands too, I’ve found and I am really enjoying using them (plus my hands smell amazing afterwards). They are proving a bit of a talking point with any visitors too, so I think they are perfect for that downstairs loo and they look a lot more expensive than they actually are (if that’s a thing for you).
As you know I do like to treat my readers to a good competition and previously my team ups with Baylis & Harding have been very popular, so I’m expecting this to be popular. I’m very pleased to say that I have a set of all four ‘cocktail’ hand washes to give away to one very lucky reader. Enter via the Gleam widget below.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. No bulk, third-party or automated entries.
2. Entrants must be aged 18 years or older and resident in the UK.
3. The winner or winners will be chosen by a random draw.
4. Promoter is responsible for fulfilling the prize and full contact details of the winner will be passed onto the promoter to enable prize fulfillment.
5. The winner’s name may be published on this site.
6. Competition closes on 11th August 2019.
Baylis & Harding Cocktail Handwashes