The other day a boxful of goodies arrived in the house all from Baylis & Harding’s Christmas collection. There were so many fabulous goodies, but I’ve picked out a few of my favourites from the range to share with you. Now I’m not a whiskey drinker, but I’m very taken with these bath bubbles because I do like the smell of whiskey even though I’m not a big fan of the taste. They are the perfect treat for a long, hot soak on a winter’s evening. Fuzzy Duck Whiskey Bath Bubbles are available from Sainsbury’s and Asda for £8.00.
For the men in your life, the Fuzzy Duck Men’s Pink Pepper & Oud Wash Bag is a great gift to give. I must admit I had to look up oud to see what it was as I’d never heard of it. So I did a little research and found out that oud is one of the most expensive and desirable perfume ingredients in the world. It has an musky scent and in these products it contributes to a very pleasant, but masculine scent. If you want to purchase this gift this Christmas, you can do so at Amazon (at time of writing £17.99).
I know my niece would love this unicorn themed gift set and I’d be happy to receive it myself. It’s called Beauticology Unicorn Rainbow Fizzers and it contains five pastel Bath Fizzers and a 50g jar of bath salts, which means you can sit back and relax. It’s available from Asda and Morrisons for £15.00.
My personal pick of the bunch is the Beauticology Rudolph Festive Treats for Feet Set. The socks with the set are super soft and very cosy, plus there’s 50ml vanilla icing foot Lotion which contains vitamins A, B & C for super moisturisation. It’s available from Amazon and the price at writing is £6.39.
Luckily for readers I have one of these sets to give away. Enter via the Gleam widget below.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. No bulk, third-party or automated entries allowed.
2. Entrants must be aged 18 years or older and resident in the UK.
3. The winner or winners will be chosen by a random draw using the competition widget.
4. Promoter is responsible for fulfilling the prize and full contact details of the winner will be passed onto the promoter to enable prize fulfillment.
5. The winner’s name may be published on this site.
6. Competition closes at the end of Sunday 1st December 2019.
Beauticology Rudolph Festive Treats for Feet Set