I’m not sure we are going to get away this year. There’s so much uncertainty and I don’t want to spend my hard earned cash unless I’m going to get a great holiday. So I’m planning on a summer holiday closer to home. Thankfully the weather has been fairly kind this year, but I plan on bringing a few exotic touches into my home to give me that summer holiday feeling without the plane. Baylis & Harding has a gorgeous new Beauticology collection: Lemon Meringue. Fresh and summery with a zingy, zesty lemon scent, the sunny packaging design is adorned with flamingoes and palm leaves. Just looking at it is enough to transport you to exotic sunnier climes, but start using it and that great sharp, fresh, zingy lemon scent cuts through everything and brings to mind drinking limoncello in sunny, scenic Sorrento.
There are three products in the range to choose from: Bath Foam, Shower Creme and Hand Wash. Stepping into the shower first thing in the morning with some zingy lemon is the perfect way to start the day. For me though the hand wash is the perfect way to experience the scent through the day. Every time you wash your hands it’s a little treat and the fragrance lasts well after washing. If you’d like to try it out for yourself, it’s available from Boots.
If you’d like to win a set of Baylis & Harding Beauticology’s Lemon Meringue range enter via the Gleam widget below.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. No bulk, third-party or automated entries allowed.
2. Entrants must be aged 18 years or older and resident in the UK.
3. The winner or winners will be chosen by a random draw using the competition widget.
4. Promoter is responsible for fulfilling the prize and full contact details of the winner will be passed onto the promoter to enable prize fulfillment. Please be aware that prize fulfillment may take a little longer in these uncertain times.
5. The winner’s name may be published on this site.
6. Competition closes 23rd August 2020.