Like so many boys of his age, H loves robots and battles and all that sort of thing. H often talks about getting one of his figures to ‘verse’ the other in a fight. So Battroborg Arena Pack was an ideal toy for us to try out.
As you can imagine there was an enormous amount of excitement when the package arrived in our house. Be warned it does take a while to get it out of the packaging and set up. You’ll need 8 AA batteries and a cross head screwdriver to set it up and your fighters will need about 20 minutes to charge up, before they can go into combat.
Playing with this has been super exciting for H and I’ve taken a little video of it. As you can see he gets very active with it. You use the controls in a similar way to say the wii and I think this encourages the leaping about.
I’ve also got another Battroborg Arena to give away to readers of 92three30. Enter via the rafflecopter below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. No bulk, third party or automated entries.
2. Entrants must be UK residents aged 18 years or older.
3. The winners will be chosen by a random draw.
4. The winner will be notified by email and will have a week to claim their prize. Should they fail to respond within this time, an alternative winner will be selected.
5. Promoter is responsible for fulfilling the prize and full contact details of the winner will be passed onto the promoter.
6. Competition closes on 16 December 2013.