My Little Pony: Putting Your Hoof Down is the latest DVD release from the My Little Pony stable (sorry couldn’t resist). Sick of being pushed around by other ponies, Fluttershy takes a class on assertiveness taught by a self-help guru Minotaur called Iron Will. Fluttershy is thrilled with her new found confidence, but when her concerned friends Rarity and Pinkie Pie confront her about her recent behavior, she mistakes their concern for an attack and retaliates by insulting them. Distraught by the upset she’s caused her friends Fluttershy locks herself in her cottage.
Concerned about her, Pinkie Pie and Rarity come by to try to coax her out by explaining she doesn’t have to be a bully to be assertive. Fluttershy must learn that there is a time and place for being self-assured, and it doesn’t necessarily have to involve being bossy and mean. This concept is suddenly tested when Iron Will pays her a visit demanding payment for his services…
My Little Pony: Putting Your Hoof Down is available on DVD and Digital Download from 6th July.
Readers of Nine to Three Thirty have the chance to win a copy. Enter via the Gleam widget below.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. No bulk, third-party or automated entries.
2. Entrants must be UK residents aged 18 years or older.
3. The winners will be chosen by a random draw.
4. The winner will be notified by email and will have a week to claim their prize. Should they fail to respond within this time, an alternative winner will be selected.
5. Promoter is responsible for fulfilling the prize and full contact details of the winner will be passed onto the promoter.
6. Competition closes on 16 July 2015.
Putting Your Hoof Down