Are you the sort of person who is up with the lark? Or are mornings a real struggle for you? Do you wake up tired even after a good night’s sleep? Are you worried about adjusting to the change in the clocks? Maybe you need a little help, so that you wake up naturally.
Lumie Bodyclock is the original wake-up light, it’s sometimes called a dawn simulator. It wakes you gradually with increasing natural light. This is a signal for your body to ease production of sleep hormones and increase those that help you get up and go. Wake-up lights help to keep your sleep cycle on track, boosting mood, energy and productivity levels all day. Features of the Lumie Bodyclock include:
- 30-minute sunrise wakes you naturally
- 30-minute fading sunset helps you to wind down for bed
- Dimmable lighting for use as a bedside light
- Sun ray effect
- Snooze feature
- Back-ups: optional alarm beep, power failure back-up
We have a Lumie Bodyclock to give away to readers of Nine to Three Thirty. If you’d like to win, enter via the Gleam widget below.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. No bulk, third-party or automated entries.
2. Entrants must be UK residents aged 18 years or older.
3. The winners will be chosen by a random draw.
4. The winner will be notified by email and will have a week to claim their prize. Should they fail to respond within this time, an alternative winner will be selected.
5. Promoter is responsible for fulfilling the prize and full contact details of the winner will be passed onto the promoter.
6. Competition closes on 8 April 2015.