January is traditionally the month when we think about getting fitter, slimmer and generally being more healthy. I think in a way it’s a reaction to the excesses of the festive season. I’m certainly thinking about what I can do in my daily routine to help make myself a little healthier in 2017. So I was interested to hear about Flex because it seemed to add something new to the mix: a way of combining the motivation and friendly support of a class with the convenience of being able to exercise at home.
Flex is an online platform that allows people to participate in live video fitness classes with their friends and favourite instructors from the comfort of their home. Using a combination of live video and social features, Flex aims to revolutionise the workout experience by making it more social and immersive from home, the idea being that by making it more enjoyable, it will be easier to stick to health and fitness goals. Flex currently hosts HIIT, pre/post-natal, yoga, meditation, dance-based fitness and even indoor cycling sessions, so there should be something to suit most people. In fact, there are over 300 classes a day you can take part in.
So many people take up gym subscriptions in January and don’t make full use of them, but Flex lets you try it for free first with a 30 day free trial and after that it’s £9.99, but it’s easy and simple to cancel at any time if your circumstances change.
To get you well on the way to fitness and better health, I have a 6 month membership of Flex to give away to you and a friend, so you can motivate each other as you go. Enter via the Gleam widget below.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- No bulk, third-party or automated entries.
- Entrants must be UK residents aged 18 years or older.
- The winners will be chosen by a random draw.
- The winner will be notified by email and will have a week to claim their prize. Should they fail to respond within this time, an alternative winner will be selected.
- Promoter is responsible for fulfilling the prize and full contact details of the winner will be passed onto the promoter.
- Competition closes on 29th January 2017.